If the child is a pupil of a kindergarten, frominstitutions can always require the composition of a characteristic. The parents (one of them) or other legal representatives (guardians, the director of the orphanage) have the right to request it. This is a requirement of the federal law "On Personal Data". A request can also be made from the prosecutor's office or the court in the criminal case. Other persons are not given a characterization for the child in the DOW from the caregiver.
Requirements for registration of the document
To drawing up a character, allspecialists working with the child: teacher-psychologist, speech therapist, nurse. When writing it, all the documents available to the child's institution can be used:
• a medical record, where there is data on the health of the child;
• materials of diagnostic studies, their compliance with objective program indicators of the norm, dynamics of development;
• information about the family.
Characteristics of the child in the DOW from the caregiversigned by the head of the kindergarten and certified by the stamp of the institution. Despite the absence of approved forms of its compilation, it is subject to the basic requirements of record keeping. It should be a printed text with the name of the document, a clear indication of who was drafted and to what organization it is provided. At the bottom of the date. After a while they can ask for a second characteristic, so it is advisable for the educator to keep a diary of monitoring the child to mark the changes that have occurred.
When determining the level of development of a child forthe development of a proper approach to his further education needs to be revealed, as he assimilates the program of the pre-school institution. It may be necessary to provide data to the territorial psychological and pedagogical commission if there are fears that the child is lagging behind in development or if he needs a transfer to a speech therapy group. Also, paper may be needed for a general education school, when it is issued from a kindergarten and in case of disability registration.
Then write a characterization of the child in the DOW from the caregiver, an example of which is given below. It should reflect the following facts:
- Kid during classes:the presence of interest, the difficulties faced and how able to overcome them independently, how he perceives the help of adults, whether it makes it difficult for him to switch to different types of activities, as he himself assesses the results of activities.
- The child in the game:use of subjects, speeches, the ability to independently organize the game activity, interaction with other participants in the game, understanding their role, behavior in conflict situations.
- Observance of the child's moments of the moment: the development of self-service skills, adherence to hygiene standards, eating habits, sleeping, activity during walks.
Characteristics of a child in the DOW from a tutor with a description of the family situation
To make a decision on possible life supportthe child from the kindergarten needs a detailed document describing the family situation. It may be necessary to characterize the child in the DOW from the caretaker to the court or the commission for the affairs of minors if violations in the performance of parental responsibilities for the pupil of the pre-school institution have been identified.
The case will be examined in the court of lawif the spouses disagree on the issue of the place of residence of the child or the procedure for his communication with relatives; in the case of a claim for deprivation or restriction of their parental rights; after the institution of the criminal case, according to which the pupil of the kindergarten became the victim of the crime.
In the characteristic are important:
- Composition and family category (large, incomplete,who is bringing up a child-invalid, substitute), the degree of material security, which of the adult members of the family is more involved in the upbringing of the child: leads to a kindergarten, participates in the upbringing process of preschool, attends parental meetings. How do parents interact with the teaching staff, do they listen to his recommendations?
- Is the demand fully met?the child: whether the clothing matches the season, whether timely treatment is provided, and whether the recommendations of the doctors are fulfilled. It is important to note the presence of neatness, possible fears in relation to adults, complaints of cruel attitude on the part of parents, traces of beatings or bruises of unknown origin.
The opinion of the teachers of the DOW influences the fate of the child, so the writing of the characteristics should be approached with great responsibility.
Characteristics of the child in the DOW from the caregiver, sample
Characteristics (name, surname of the minor),
pupil of the pre-school № _ of the city _____ gr. (name)
for submission to the district court of _____ district of .______
First Name Last Name; Age, address of residence andregistration (if there is a mismatch). Mother: name, surname, patronymic; age, employment (work, study), joint or separate residence with the child. Father: first name, surname, patronymic; age, employment (work, study), joint or separate residence with the child, the presence of registration of marriage with the mother. Other children: names, dates of birth, status (indication of legal parents), place of study or work. Other relatives living together.
From what period does the child attend the DOW.Where did he come from, where he was brought up earlier. Regularity of attendance. Brief description of adaptation. Health status. Household skills. Their conformity to age. Cognitive processes, compliance with the norm. Communicative skills, the nature of difficulties (if available). Features of character.
Brief description of the family, style of education.The degree of participation of each parent, other family members. Interaction with the pedagogical collective, implementation of recommendations. Examples that argue the DOS position on the merits of the claim. The opinion of the child (it is indicated by words or by results of surveys).
Conclusions on the merits of the claim in court (dispute between parents, improper upbringing).
Signature of the head of the Dow.
Date of writing.