One of the most popular salon proceduresis the lamination of hair. This is such a procedure, which allows you to give your hair shine, strength, volume. In addition, it protects the hair from the negative effects of the environment.
This method is available to all, because it has a verylow cost, and the results are no worse than after the expensive beauty salon in the elite salon. Gelatine lamination got its name due to the main component, from which the mixture for the procedure is prepared. The process itself is quite simple, but takes at least an hour. If you have gelatin, food, water and hair conditioner, you can easily, quickly and inexpensively spend at home laminating hair. The technology is as follows:
- it is necessary to soak a tablespoon of gelatin in three tablespoons of water and leave for 25 minutes;
- after the specified time should be heatedthis mixture until the gelatin is completely dissolved. You can do it in a microwave oven or on a steam bath. Be sure to make sure that the mixture does not boil.
- then a couple of spoons of the usual hair conditioner is added to the mixture and mixed thoroughly;
- the resulting solution is applied to the hair evenly over the entire length. From above it is necessary to wrap hair with a film and wrap it with a warm towel. Leave the mixture for one hour;
- After this time, the mixture is washed off with clean cool water.
But, despite the seeming simplicity of carrying outThis procedure, gelatin lamination has certain features and rules of conduct. All the rules must be observed without fail, only in this case the result will really turn out to be terrific.
Before carrying out laminating, the hair must be thoroughly washed. If they are too damaged, you must first use the air conditioner and only then apply the mixture.
The mixture on the hair is applied warm. It should be remembered that the roots do not cover it and begin to apply the resulting solution 1 cm from them.
The time of the procedure is not more than one and a half hours. To enhance the effect throughout the procedure, you need to warm your hair through towels using a hairdryer.
Conduct gelatinous lamination at home is recommended not more often than once every ten days.
Once a month, you can enrich the mixture with a teaspoon of honey or egg yolk. But to add any oils and cognac is not recommended, because they destroy gelatin.
Laminating hair at home with gelatin allows you to get beautiful, shiny hairwithout huge costs. In addition, thanks to a large number of useful substances contained in the gelatin itself - namely, protein and iodine - the hair is supplemented, which directly affects their appearance.