"Vilprafen" is an antibacterial medicationwide application, which belongs to macrolides. The active components of the preparation are detrimental to most pathogenic microorganisms. Medication is prescribed for various bacterial infections.
What are the forms of the drug?
According to the instructions for use "VilprafenSoluteab "(1000 mg) is produced in the form of tablets for oral administration, in ten-sheet blisters. Each tablet is covered with a milky film membrane and has a horizontal line on one side.
Active jelly is jozamycin (thousand milligrams). Additional components are:
- magnesium salt of stearic fatty acid;
- titanium dioxide;
- ethylene glycol polymer;
- aluminum hydroxide.
According to the instructions for application to "Vilprafen"(1000 milligrams), the main substance of the drug detrimental to inflammation in the body, reducing the synthesis of protein by bacteria. The active microelement has the ability to remain in the source of infection, thus the drug has a strong antibacterial effect. The drug is effective against:
- Helicobacter pylori;
After taking the drug inside the mainmicroelements are instantly absorbed through the shells of the digestive organs into the blood. The maximum concentration of the active component in the blood is observed a couple of hours after the application of the drug. The highest content of substances can be found in the patient in sweat glands, urogenital secretions, sperm, bile.
Indications for use
The medicinal preparation is prescribed for persons for therapy of the following disorders:
- Bronchitis (inflammation that affects the mucosa or the entire thickness of the bronchus wall).
- Pneumonia (infection of the lung tissue, as a rule, inflammation occurs with the main lesion of the vesicular formations in the lungs).
- Pharyngitis (an instantaneous or gradual pathological process of the mucosa of the posterior wall of the larynx).
- Angina (an infectious disease in the form of acute inflammation).
- Tonsillitis (prolonged inflammation of pharyngeal and palatine tonsils).
- Sinusitis (a pathological process of the inner shell of hollow paranasal sinuses).
- Otitis (a sharp or systematic inflammatory process in various parts of the ear).
- Inflammation of the larynx.
- Acute inflammation, localized in the near-modal fiber, appears as a result of the spread of the inflammatory process.
- Bronchopneumonia (lung disease involving all structural elements and mandatory damage to the alveoli).
- Parodontosis (systemic lesion of the complex of peri-tootal tissue).
- Gingivitis (damage to the gums without breaking the dentogingival joint).
- Flux (a purulent disease that affects the subgingival and sub-jaw area).
- Alveolitis (diffuse inflammatory lesion of the dental hole).
- Furuncles (sharp purulent pathological process of the gland of external secretion and surrounding fatty tissue, which are caused by necrotic bacteria).
- Carbuncles (an inflammatory process by a number of available hair follicles with the formation of an extensive source of necrosis in the skin).
- Acne sickness.
- Pioderma (purulent infection of the skin, which develops as a result of the introduction of malicious carriers into it).
- Abscesses (inflammation of the tissue with the formation of a limited purulent focus, surrounded by granulation tissue).
- Erysipelas (a sharp, often repeated infectious disease that is caused by streptococcus).
- Infection, a characteristic feature of which is the damage to the skin of the lungs and intestines.
- Lymphadenitis (inflammation of the lymph nodes, often accompanied by suppuration).
- Lymphogranulomatosis (malignant increase in the number of structural elements of lymphoid tissue, a characteristic feature of which is the occurrence of granulomas).
- Cystitis (a disease of the bladder, most often infectious).
- Urethritis (inflammatory process in the urethra caused by damage to the canal wall of various kinds by bacteria and viruses).
- Pyelonephritis (inflammation of the kidneys, which occurs in acute or chronic form).
- Inflammation of the prostate.
- Salpingo-oophoritis (inflammatory process with simultaneous involvement of ovaries and fallopian tubes).
- Inflammation of the uterus.
- Inflammatory disease of the cervix or in another way cervicitis (cervical inflammation, which includes infection of the vaginal mucosa).
- Septic abortion (complication after abortion, which occurs in out-of-hospital conditions in people with immunodeficiency).
- Gonorrhea (an inflammatory disease that is caused by gonococcal).
- Chlamydia (an infectious disease that is transmitted by intimate intimacy).
- Ureaplasmosis (inflammatory disease of the urogenital system, which is caused by pathological activity of the ureaplasma).
Contraindications for use
"Vilprafen" is not recommended for patients with the following diseases and conditions:
- Individual intolerance of microelements that make up the drug.
- The defeat of the kidneys and liver.
- Fetching a child.
- Breastfeeding period.
- Severe allergic manifestations on drugs from the group of macrolides.
Instructions for use
Adult "Wilprafen Solutab" should be taken in a whole form orally, washed down with water. The drug is usually consumed after meals or half an hour before it.
Dosage and duration of therapyappointed doctor for each patient purely individually. This primarily depends on the delivered disease, the course of the inflammatory process, complications, hypersensitivity to the components of the medication, age, weight.
According to the instructions for the application of "Vilprafen"(500 mg), the maximum dosage for adult patients and adolescents is one to two grams, which are broken down several times. At the beginning of the inflammatory process, the adult prescribes one tablet twice a day. Duration of course for various diseases will vary, but the drug should be used for at least five days, a maximum of fourteen days.
If there is no curative effect and improvementsthe patient should consult the therapist to clarify the diagnosis and the appointment of another medication. If the patient feels better, but the course of therapy is not over, in no time can you cancel the medication yourself. In this situation, inflammation will again be felt, but with more strength, and the source of infection will already have immunity to dzhozamycin, and then the doctor will have to look for a new medicine, stronger and at a higher dosage.
According to the instructions for the use of "Vilprafen", for children there is a special form of the drug - suspension.
Can I take medicine during pregnancy?
This antibacterial agent is not prescribed to treat women in an interesting position. Active microelements of the drug can easily penetrate the placenta, causing the pathology of the fetus.
Tablets in the period of breastfeedingare contraindicated for admission. If it is necessary to treat this medicine, the woman should stop the feeding or contact the therapist to select another medication.
When using "Vilprafen" (according to the instructions for use and accurate dosage) is well tolerated by patients, but in rare cases, negative reactions may occur:
- colic in the abdomen;
- increased salivation;
- a burning sensation in the chest;
- persistent diarrhea;
- an increase in the activity of hepatic enzymes responsible for intracellular metabolism and binding carbohydrate metabolism to nitrogenous compounds;
- violation of outflow of bile;
- disruption of the gallbladder;
- anaphylaxis (an allergy of immediate type, the condition instantly increases the sensitivity of the body).
Currently, there is no information on casesnegative reaction in patients with the correct observance of instructions for the use of "Vilprafen" (1000 mg). With an increase in the standard dose, people may develop complications in the functioning of the stomach and intestines - severe vomiting, nausea, enlargement of the liver, diarrhea. In some situations, kidney and liver problems may occur.
Interaction with other drugs
It is necessary to avoid the appointment of tablets"Vilprafen" with antibacterial drugs from the group of penicillins or cephalosporins, as this can lead to severe irregularities in the functioning of the liver, diarrhea and dehydration of the body. In difficult cases, a coma may occur.
With the joint administration of antibiotic with xanthines, the patient may exhibit increased intoxication of the body.
With a simultaneous appointment to the patient"Vilprafena" with antihistamines may develop severe disorders in the cardiovascular system, in particular cardiac arrhythmias.
With the simultaneous administration of tablets with hormonalmedicines may reduce their effect, which should be warned patients. During therapy with antibacterial agents, therapists recommend the use of condoms.
Storage and price
According to the instructions for use, "Wilprafen Solutab"(1000 mg) is dispensed in pharmacies without a prescription. To elderly people, as well as patients with severe problems in the functioning of the liver and kidneys, this medicine should be administered with extreme caution.
During therapy, it is necessary to periodically monitor the overall health of a person and the clinical picture of blood.
The medicine must be stored inaccessible tochildren's place, at a temperature of no more than twenty-five degrees according to the instructions for the application of "Vilprafen". The price (1000 mg) is seven hundred rubles for packing.
To the generic drugs, which are similar in their therapeutic effect, include the following means:
According to reviews and instructions for use"Vilprafena", the price corresponds to the quality of the drug. The drug has a gentle effect, so the risk of adverse reactions is zero, as confirmed by many medical studies. The medicine reliably eliminates the focus of infection both in the body of children and adults.
The drug from the group of macrolides. It is produced in the following dosage forms:
- ophthalmic ointment;
- ointments for local and external use;
- lyophilizate for the preparation of a solution for intravenous injection.
The active substance is erythromycin.The active microelement breaks the formation of the bond between the amino acids, blocking the process of combining the proteins of bacteria. The use of "Erythromycin" in elevated dosages promotes the manifestation of its therapeutic effect.
"Erythromycin" in tablets should be consumedorally. The maximum daily dosage for adults and adolescents over the age of fourteen is two grams. If necessary, daily dosage is increased to four grams. The interval between doses should be six hours. Children from four months to eighteen years, depending on the weight, age and complexity of the disease prescribed by 0.03 - 0.05 grams per kilogram of weight per day four times a day. The duration of treatment is fourteen days. The cost of the drug is ninety rubles.
Tablets are taken in the treatment of variousdiseases that are caused by bacteria sensitive to the main substance. It affects the ribosomes of the bacterial cell, which subsequently disrupts the process of protein binding and the death of the microorganism occurs. Depending on the concentration, the drug can suppress the growth and multiplication of bacterial cells or lead to the death of microorganisms. With regard to the source of infections, the drug has a wide range of activities. It helps suppress streptococci and staphylococci, as well as Bordetell, Moraxell, Gardnerella, Neisseria.
"Azithromycin" has a high activity in relation to the source of sexual infections. After applying the pill, the active microelement is absorbed into the blood and distributed in the tissues.
Tablets "Azithromycin" are taken orally after a meal or for one or two hours. They are not chewed and washed down with enough water. The average dosage depends on the indications:
- Infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract, as well as of the skin and soft tissues (with the exception of Lyme disease) are five hundred milligrams once a day for three days.
- Lyme disease is a thousand milligrams (two tablets) on the first day once, then five hundred milligrams once a day from the second to the fifth day of treatment.
- Diseases of the urogenital tract - one thousand milligrams once.
- With acne, five hundred milligrams, then a break, and from the eighth day after the start of therapy, they again take five hundred milligrams once a week for nine weeks.
The cost of the drug varies from one hundred to three hundred rubles.
The drug is used for the therapy of variousinfectious pathologies aimed at eliminating pathogenic bacteria sensitive to this medicine. The tablets are covered with an enteric coating, have a white hue, a round shape. Active active microelement of the drug is azithromycin, its content in one tablet is five hundred milligrams.
After using the drug "Sumamed" activethe component of the drug is instantaneously and completely absorbed from the intestine into the blood. It spreads evenly across all tissues with a slightly increased concentration in the lungs, the airways, and also in the structures of the urogenital tract. Can penetrate the cells through the plasma membrane. The drug is most accumulated in infected tissues. The cost of the drug varies from two hundred to seven hundred rubles.