Memory is a person's ability to remember,store, record and learn all sorts of information. This ability can be called a skill. It reminds a muscle: the more actively it is trained, the better it develops.
What hinders and helps to remember?
First, we will understand why many peoplememory is very bad. In fact, everything is simple here: if a person has few interests, and he does not engage in mental work, then he simply has nothing to remember - there is no such need. Before training the memory, these people should begin to lead an active lifestyle, read more, find some hobbies. Only after this it will be possible to start special exercises.
Introducing images and outlines
Any information is easier to remember, if you imagine them in the form of an image. But the most important thing is to thoroughly understand what needs to be fixed in the head.
It is also recommended to improve blood circulation inthe brain. To do this, you should walk more along the street, observe the daily routine, do not smoke, do not drink, play sports. If you do not observe these simplest conditions, then no exercises for memory will help you.
Products useful for memory
And you need to think about your nutrition properly. What you eat? Think about it, since different products help to train memory.
1. Whole grains. To improve the brain, eat wheat, bran, and groats regularly.
2. Nuts. They are rich in vitamin E, which improves memory. It is also found in salad leaves, cabbage, sunflower seeds, whole grains and brown rice.
4. Tomatoes.It is the source of an antioxidant called lycopene, which helps eliminate free radicals that negatively affect cells, due to which dementia develops. Before you learn how to train a person's memory, stock up on these delicious and healthy vegetables.
5. Black currant. It contains vitamin C, which can make you a witty person with a good memory.
6. Sage. Very useful for the brain, which begins to work with double force, thanks to the oil contained in this plant.
7. Broccoli. This vegetable is rich in vitamin K. If it is contained in the body in the right amount, then there should be no problems with memory and training.
8. Pumpkin seeds.The zinc contained in them, favorably affects the brain. It is enough to eat just one handful per day. Also, seeds have a slight antidepressant effect, so you can feel better mood and well-being.
We train the memory
Of course, one should not overeat the aboveproducts, but sometimes it is recommended to use them. But one proper nutrition is not enough. How to train memory? To do this, you have to work hard.
1. Reading the book or listening to the teacher, delve into this process completely. Do not look around, do not do these unnecessary things at the same time.
2. Remember the forgotten information on your own.Forgot the friend's address, the name of the actress? Do not even think about looking in the directory, dictionary or the Internet! Yes, it will be difficult to remember, but you try.
3. Learn poetry.Take for yourself the rule every day to learn at least one poem. Even if it consists of four lines, it's better than nothing. And when the whole family gathers at the table, you can tell it. Can not learn complex poems? Find some baby. Do not ignore this method, since it helps to train memory and thinking very well.
4. Always think of associations with images or phenomena. Let them be unusual, funny, funny: so you will be more interesting.
5.Do you think that knitting and embroidering are the prerogative of older women? Well, no, in this you are mistaken. You can not even imagine how beneficial these exercises are to the brain. Try also beadwork and macramé.
7.Remember: imagination can help you remember new information. There are people who work obliges to keep in memory large numbers. Do you know what their secret is? They actively use their imagination. For them, each figure is a certain image. It can be objects, animals, flowers. For example, a figure eight is a tumbler, a unit is a branch, a deuce is a bird, and a six is a lock. Some even make up in the mind of the sentence with these images. For example, you need to remember the number - 222-18-00. You can think of the following: three birds sitting on a branch noticed a tumbler munching two drying.
8. Learn foreign languages. Experts believe that this helps prevent senile dementia. And the memory is excellent trains.
A few more ways
1. Engage in mental work. Stop being lazy, learn about science, learn new things. You will not notice how memory will improve noticeably.
2. Develop a visual imagination. Of course, people are different: someone better remembers the read, and someone - heard.
3. Train your hearing. Exercises aimed at improving it, also develop the ability to memorize. How to train auditory memory? The simplest: listen to monologues and memorize them.
4.Protect yourself from depression and negative emotions. Negative experiences and stresses kill the brain cells, accordingly, memory becomes worse. It is proved that physical exercises help relieve depression. Pay attention to running. You will feel better, in addition, the brain will start to work more productively.
5.Travel more, be interested in hitherto unexplored. Everything new, fascinating and extraordinary attracts attention, inspires, develops memory. You will have a taste for life, a desire to rejoice and create.
We train memory and attention
1. Think of several associations for different words. Write them down and read a couple of times. Try to keep them in memory, then let someone check how you remember.
2.Write down on the sheet a few situations that could happen in life. Further, let the assistant read them to you aloud, and you try to present them in the form of images. Rest for a few minutes, and then try to write down everything that you imagined.
3.Are you interested in how to train a memory for an adult person? Take for yourself the rule of memorizing and scrolling in your head a shopping list in the supermarket, the patronymic's middle name, the names of colleagues, their birthdays, the faces of fellow travelers, their conversations and so on. This will be a useful load for your brain. You will see: you will very soon achieve results.
4.Talking with someone, try to remember any little things. Look, in what he is dressed, pay attention to its appearance, notice its features. By regularly doing this exercise, you yourself will not notice how one day you will be able to memorize new information much faster and more efficiently.
A comprehensive approach is needed - alternating training of hearing, thinking and memory. These methods are truly miraculous: they will develop your mental abilities so that you yourself will be surprised.
How to train a child's memory?
Develop the memory of the baby is literally from the first weeks of his life. Children are delighted with fun exercises, and mom and dad can not be proud of the success of their child.
But you can practice all methods at once, ifthere were difficulties with the passage of the test. Perhaps, it will be even better. For example, show the kid a photo, say what is imprinted on it, you can interestingly describe this subject. Then you can, together with the child, make it out of plasticine or draw.
What you need to do to keep the baby's memory good?
So, for the convenience of perception, we will paint everything according to the points.
1. Learn by heart the songs and poems.
2. Ask the child to retell the stories he heard.
3. Show the child an object, and let him draw from memory. A child will certainly like this exercise, since it is very interesting to train visual memory.
4. Show photos, captivatingly describing what is imprinted on them.
5. Guess the puzzles with the child.
6. Think together tales and interesting stories.
7. Learn the dances. Preference should be given to the Russian people.
A few recommendations about teaching a baby
1. It is better to conduct classes when the child is cheerful, so he will react more positively to learning.
2. Let the training be like a game, each time come up with something new.
3. Pay attention to what the kid is fond of.If, for example, you like motorcycles, store and take them away, talk about different brands and their production. If he likes birds, talk about them.
Now you know how to train memory, what exercises to perform and what to eat. Do not doubt yourself, and you will succeed!