What do we need?
- A few elastics.
- Coloring composition.
How to color the tips of hair at home, if the hair is short?
If you are the owner of short hair, then we will need:
- Make a small fleece with a comb with frequent denticles. As a result, you should get standing upright strands.
- The coloring composition is applied to the foil.
- We draw the foil over the tips of the hair.
- We wait for the time indicated on the packaging and wash off with water and shampoo.
How to color the tips of hair at home, if the hair is long?
1 way: we collect the hair in a low tail and apply the paint to the tips of the hair.
2 way:divide the hair into several strands (the thicker the hair, the more strands you need). At the level where there will be a change of color, we tie gum and color the ends of the hair. As a rule, the painting is 10-15 centimeters.
How to dye your hair tips at home, if your hair is curly?
If you own curly hair, then you will need:
- Divide the hair into strands with a square base.
- The part that you will not paint, you need to wrap it in foil.
- We put the paint on the hair with a sponge and wait for the time indicated on the packaging.
How can I color the ends of my hair?
Compositions used for painting tipshair, identical to what is used to color all the hair. That is, you can safely go to the store and choose any paint that you like. It is important to consider that the darker your head of hear, the more difficult it will be to get a light shade. Perhaps the procedure
How to paint the hair tips at home? Tips and Tricks
- To avoid tangling of hair, be sure to comb them before painting.
- To more effectively color the tips of the haircan be wrapped with foil (except for short haircuts). In this case, if you want to get a chaotic staining, then the foil can be crumpled and covered with a strand.
- Before you start the technique of staining Balayage, trim the tips of the hair, especially if they are cut off. Otherwise, the defect will become more noticeable.
That's how you can color the tips of your hair at home. We hope that this information will be useful to you and useful in practice!