Summary - this is a brief description of the applicant, his qualities, experience, knowledge and skills. In general, all personal and professional information that a future employer needs to know.
First of all, it is important to know about what, for what,in fact, this form is being filled out. This is a kind of business card, and if the employer likes the information presented in it, you will certainly receive an invitation for an interview. Well, from there it is already at hand to the ultimate goal - taking to work. Therefore, try to make a resume competently, clearly, concisely. Then against the background of less successful competitors you will look very presentable. To view information about each potential employee, the management usually takes only a couple of minutes, especially for large companies with a large staff turnover. So your resume should attract attention from the first lines and literally scream: "I'm the one who you need!"
How to write a resume? It is difficult to get a job, but you can
- Конкретность.The form is filled for one specific company and for a specific position. Do not make yourself a master of all trades and do not declare your desire to enroll in several radically different positions. This speaks of the lack of professionalism and the inability to submit themselves. An exception may be submitting a resume to a recruitment agency, which will select a position for you, based on your skills and professionalism.
- Brevity. Before you make a resume, to work, wishing to get settled, think about how to summarize the information.
- Aesthetics.Data should be printed in a well-read font (interval not less than 11th). Remember that a handwritten document is a sign of bad taste. Most likely, he will immediately be in the trash.
- Structured.Before you make a resume, having decided to get a job, sit down and think about what data you will indicate in it. Highlight those that best demonstrate that you are perfect for the desired position. Only this information should be in the summary. It is not necessary to describe in it the qualities that characterize you differently than from the most positive side. The whole biography from school years is also not necessary to write.
- ProfileThe most interesting for someone who will read your resume, are information about employment. Give this maximum attention: tell us about the profile of the company in which you already had to work, describe your duties, point to the experience gained. Please note that all data must be recorded in chronological order. Try to make a resume as competently as possible. It is more difficult to get a job without work experience, and a person who has never worked does not have a simple resume, because the employer will have to be interested in other aspects of his biography.
- And further. The resume must contain your personal data and contacts for communication, education, your profile as an applicant, information about work experience, as well as additional skills.