Baking from plums is a wonderful dessert,which can be prepared for evening tea or a festive table. And with the help of modern kitchen appliances, any landlady will cope with this task perfectly. From our article you will learn how to prepare delicious pastry from a plum in a multivark.
Prepare for your family this fragrant air dessert with a slight sourness. Pastry from the plum, the photo of which you can see above, is prepared this way:
- In a large bowl, break two chicken eggs, and then beat them with a mixer.
- Gradually add a glass of sugar to them, not forgetting to stir food.
- Pour into the dough half a glass of olive oil, two glasses of sifted flour and a bag of baking powder.
- Mix the food with a tablespoon and add a little vanilla or vanilla sugar.
- Lubricate the bowl of the multivark with vegetable oil, pour the dough into it.
- Take 15 sinks, wash them thoroughly, cut them in half and remove the bones.
- Carefully spread the slices on the surface of the dough and set the device in the "Baking" mode for one hour.
Ready to take the pie from the multivark, lay out on a plate, cool a bit and serve to the table. Baking from plums is beautiful in itself, but you can additionally decorate it with powdered sugar.
Charlotte from plums in multivark
Baking from the plum, the recipes of which you canread in our article is quite simple. Plum charlotte is no exception to this rule, so be sure to try to prepare it using the following instructions:
- Cooking whisk or mixer whisk in a suitable bowl of four chicken eggs.
- When the egg mass increases in volume, add to it a glass of sugar and mix again.
- Sift in a bowl with products one glass of flour and add a little vanillin and hydrated soda (can safely replace it with a baking powder).
- Process 500 grams of fresh plums, cut each in half and remove the bones.
- Mix the prepared fruit with the dough.
- Preheat the bowl of the multivark, grease it with a small amount of butter, and then gently pour in the prepared dough.
Baking from the sink is cooked for an hour. Wait for the charlotte to cool down a little, and only then open the lid and take it out. Serve dessert with hot tea or coffee.
Pastry from yellow plum
Thanks to the apple-plum stuffing this cakeit turns out very juicy and incredibly tasty. Try and you cook it at home with an indispensable multivark. So, how to cook a pie with plums on sour cream? The recipe is as follows:
- First, we prepare the filling. To do this, wash four apples, peel them from the peel and seeds, and then cut into slices. Seven yellow plums are processed, cut in half and free from pits.
- To make a dough, whip the mixer with threeeggs and a pinch of salt, add a glass of sour cream and a glass of sugar to them. Stir foods until they are uniform. Pour a half cup of sifted flour into the dough, cinnamon to taste and a little soda. Thoroughly mix again.
- Place the dough in a multi-cup oiled bowl, and lay the pieces of fruit on top.
Cook the dessert in the "Baking" mode for 45 minutes. When the pie is ready, let it brew for a quarter of an hour, and then serve it to the table.
Baking from fresh plums
If you are expecting guests, and the time to prepare formeeting is sorely lacking, use the following recipe. With its help, you can cook the dough in two minutes, and the multivariate will make the cake lush and juicy. Baking from the sink is prepared as follows:
- Mix the mixer with 150 grams of butter at room temperature, four tablespoons of sugar, two eggs, slaked soda and one glass of sifted flour.
- The finished dough is placed in the bowl of the multivarka pre-lubricated with butter, and then level it with a spatula.
- Six plums wash, cut and clean the bones. Lay fruit with the cut upwards at the same distance from each other.
- Using a sieve, sprinkle the future cake evenly with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake the dessert for 45 minutes under the closed lid.
Ready cake decorate before serving with powdered sugar and slices of fresh plums.
Pay attention to this interesting recipe, if you have not decided what to cook from the sink. Baking turns out fragrant and very juicy. How to cook a plum pie:
- Pound to the whiteness of an incomplete glass of sugar and twochicken eggs. Add to them a third of a glass of milk, 150 grams of butter at room temperature, 200 grams of sifted flour and a couple of spoonfuls of baking powder. Stir food until you get a stringy dough.
- 15 medium-sized drainage wash, cut and clear of bones.
- Prepare caramel in a frying pan from a small amount of butter and a glass of sugar. Pour it into the bowl of the multivark, lay the prepared fruit on top, and pour the dough over them.
Cook the cake for about 40 minutes, but not more than 50. Otherwise, caramel will burn, and you will not taste a delicious dessert on this day.
Cake from frozen plums
Before you the recipe of the original dessert, piquancy is given to the filling from fruit and caramel filling:
- 15 large frozen plums get out in advance, defrost and thoroughly wash. Slice the fruit in small slices and place them evenly in a multi-cup oiled bowl.
- To make a dough, mix a glass of sugar, two eggs, 150 grams of warm butter, a third of a glass of milk, 200 grams of flour, a bag of baking powder and a pinch of salt in a suitable bowl.
- Melt 30 grams of butter, sprinkle an incomplete glass of sugar and wait until the mixture has a creamy shade. After that, remove the caramel from the plate and fill it with a plum filling.
- Pour the dough into the bowl and cook the cake in "Baking" mode for one hour.
Dessert the finished dessert with vanilla sugar, cut into small pieces and serve to a table with hot drinks.
Cake on yogurt "Searing"
Этот десерт непременно привлечет вас простотой preparation, and also surprisingly successful result. A delicate texture, pleasant aroma and original taste - all this you will find in a plum pie. The recipe for its preparation read below:
- One and a half cup of sugar and one chicken egg whisk with a kitchen whisk.
- Put one cup of sifted flour and one glass of semolina into the cup.
- Add one spoonful of soda and baking powder, and then pour products of 400 ml of kefir.
- Mix the foods until smooth and pour 100 grams of melted butter on the stove or in the microwave.
- Lubricate the bowl with oil and sprinkle evenly with semolina.
- At the bottom of the mold lay the sliced and cut slices (you can take fresh or frozen fruit).
- Fill the filling with the test, close the lid and set the "Baking" mode.
After one hour and ten minutes, a signal will sound.However, do not immediately get a pie, but rather let it cool for a quarter of an hour. After this, carefully take out the dessert, cut it and serve it to the table.
Tips for making plum pies in a multivariate
- If you have just started to master this useful kitchen appliance, then learn how to choose the right recipes first. For example, sponge cakes are much better in a multivariate than in an oven.
- Pay attention to the power of your appliance, as this depends on the cooking time of the baking.
- Remember that not all recipes of fruit pies can be successfully adapted for a multivark. Therefore, try to use only the checked instructions first and repeat them exactly.
We hope that you will have to taste pastries fromplums. Recipes for desserts collected in this article are quite simple and will not require you to have special culinary skills. Therefore, use them boldly and please your relatives with new delicious dishes.