Buckwheat is a useful cereal that does not have anycontraindications to use. Everyone familiar porridge from this cereal is an excellent variant of the second dish, which can be consumed for lunch, and for breakfast if boiled on milk.
But you can cook soup with buckwheat, which is excellentsuitable for lunch. Therefore, if you get tired of the usual buckwheat porridge, then use one of the presented recipes that will give the groats a new taste.
Chicken soup with buckwheat
Groats are the main ingredient that makes up soup. With its use, you can cook a simple chicken soup with buckwheat, which is rich in protein and fiber. The reserve of strength and health is guaranteed.
- chicken fillet - 400 grams;
- buckwheat groats - 100 grams;
- potato tubers - 4 pcs .;
- head of onions - 1 pc .;
- water - 3 liters;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp;
- feathers of spring onions, dill;
- salt and pepper.
- The poultry fillets are freed from fatty residues and poured into three liters of water and sent to the stove to cook. It will take no more than 40 minutes.
- From peeled onions and carrots make a roast in vegetable oil.
- Buckwheat washed (if necessary, then sorted).
- Potatoes are cut into cubes.
- Cooked chicken meat is taken from the broth, and instead of it, potatoes and buckwheat are dipped in a saucepan.
- While potatoes and cereals are cooked, fillets are turned into cubes.
- After 20 minutes, after they introduced the potatoes and buckwheat, reduce the fire to a minimum. Put chicken pieces and chopped greens in the soup.
- Boil the lid for another 5 minutes and turn it off.
Chicken soup with buckwheat is ready to eat. It is better to eat it after preparation, since it is not so tasty when it is infused.
Mushroom soup with buckwheat
This version of the first dish is great for those who keep the post. For mushroom soup with buckwheat fit and fresh and frozen mushrooms. It is better if it is mushrooms or oyster mushrooms.
So, for cooking you need:
- champignons - 500 grams;
- buckwheat - 200 grams;
- water - 3 liters;
- head of onions - 1 pc .;
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp. l;
- potatoes - 4 pcs .;
- salt and spices - to taste;
- Any greens and to taste.
- In the pot pour the specified amount of water. Bring to a boil, and then, as the process began, soy sauce is poured.
- After 2 minutes send the chopped potatoes.
- On the next burner heat the pan.
- Onions cut into small pieces, mushrooms - plates.
- First, put the onion in the pan and fry until golden brown. And after the onions send mushrooms. All browse minutes 7.
- In the pan throw buckwheat and onion-mushroom dressing.
- The soup is salted to taste, add your favorite seasonings.
- Cook for 20 minutes and turn off.
- Already cooked soup is filled with finely chopped greens.
Soup with buckwheat and potatoes - the easiest optionsuch a dish. Cook it for a long time, if you do not use meat as an ingredient. Consider the recipe for soup with buckwheat and potatoes without broth.
It will take:
- buckwheat - 100 grams;
- potatoes - 3 pcs .;
- onions and carrots - 1 pc .;
- sunflower oil - 2 tbsp;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt and spices.
- Buckwheat and diced potatoes are placed in a prepared pan. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
- In the meantime, while potatoes and cereal are steaming in a saucepan, make onion and carrots in vegetable oil.
- Ready zazharku add to the pan, salt, flavor with spices.
- In a deep plate, beat the egg and send it to the soup. Stir.
- Turn off the soup and leave to infuse.
Similar to this recipe, you can cook corn-buckwheat soup, replacing potatoes with the specified vegetable.
Buckwheat soup for losing weight
Dietary soup with buckwheat is suitable for baby food, and for those who want to unload their diet a little.
- buckwheat - 150 grams;
- 2 liters of water;
- 4 potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- parsley, salt.
- Buckwheat is taken from the garbage, washed and poured with warm water for 1 hour.
- Potatoes, onions and carrots are peeled and diced.
- They put water on the fire to boil.
- As soon as the boiling process begins, vegetables and cereals are immediately put into the pan.
- Expose the middle fire, and cook the soup with buckwheat for 20 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, salt and handful of greens are poured.
For those who love soup is more satisfying, it can becook with beef meat. Meat soup with buckwheat can be prepared from fillets, meat on the bone or another part of the beef. However, when cooking such broth, do not forget to remove the foam from the surface.
- water - 2 liters;
- buckwheat - 100 grams;
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- a pound of beef meat;
- carrots and onions 1 piece each;
- sunflower oil - a tablespoon;
- salt and seasoning to taste.
- The meat is washed, the film is removed.Cut into pieces of medium size, lay in a saucepan, pour water and put on the fire for 2 hours. In the process of cooking broth do not forget to get rid of boiling foam.
- Potatoes crushed into cubes or cubes.
- Onions and carrots are also crushed.
- Onions heated on a frying pan are spread, fry for 2 minutes, and then carrots are added.
- After 2 hours, when the meat is cooked, the broth can be drained. In the ready broth lay the potatoes with buckwheat. Boil for 20 minutes and spread frying in the pan.
- Turn off the soup with buckwheat, when boiled potatoes. Already in the finished dish add salt, spices and herbs.
Recipe for Multivariate
There is also a recipe for buckwheat soup especially formulticookers. Fans of the traditional method of cooking will be wrong if they say that in this device the dish will turn out to be tasteless. On the contrary, the slow cooker will make the buckwheat soup more rich. So write down the recipe.
- a glass of buckwheat;
- carrot in a single copy;
- half chicken carcass or tibia;
- salt and spices to taste;
- bulb onion;
- several potatoes;
- vegetable oil.
And now the stages of preparation:
- First you need to prepare vegetables. Potatoes are cut into cubes, finely chopped onion, and carrots can be grated, or cut into thin slices.
- The chicken is washed and cut into smaller pieces.
- Now the bottom of the multi-cooker bowl is smeared with a small amount of vegetable oil. Put the mode "Quenching" to warm up the tank.
- Next, vegetables are put into the bowl - onions and carrots, fried for a few minutes, and then chicken pieces are laid out.
- A couple of minutes to the contents of the multicooker poured water, followed by potatoes and buckwheat.
- Close the multicooker and put one of the appropriate modes: "Quenching", "Cooking", "Soup" or "Multipovar". In any case, the soup will be cooked for 1 hour.
As soon as the slow cooker stops cooking, open its lid and give the soup a bit of "move away." After you can start the meal.
Buckwheat soup with meatballs
Lovers of meatball soup can diversifyit by adding buckwheat. Buckwheat soup will be more satisfying and healthy. And if in a portion plate add a spoonful of sour cream and a handful of chopped greens, then it will be very difficult to break away from such a dish.
So, how to cook soup with buckwheat and meatballs?
- a pound of finished ground beef;
- 1 cup buckwheat groats;
- water - 3 liters;
- garlic cloves - 2 slices;
- 1 ripe carrot;
- 3 pieces of tomatoes;
- 1 egg;
- stuff sweet pepper;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- salt, greens and paprika.
A very rich composition guarantees an incredibly tasty first course.
- First washed with buckwheat, poured it with three liters of water and set on fire.
- Onions, carrots and bell peppers are finely chopped and laid to buckwheat in a pan.
- Next in line are tomatoes. They are cut into cubes and immediately poured into the "common pot".
- Now, while preparing the vegetable part of the soup with buckwheat, you need to make meatballs. To do this, finely chopped onion, salt and seasonings are added to the minced meat.
- As soon as the water boils in the saucepan, they put down small meatballs made of small sizes.
- Cook the soup for another 10 minutes and turn it off.
As mentioned earlier, sour cream and greens can be added to the soup platter. Incredibly delicious soup. Try it.
Some cooking tips
The recipes of buckwheat soups, presented in the article, will surely find their lover. But in order to make the dish successfully, you should heed the advice of experienced chefs.
- In order not to overdo it with the amount of buckwheat and as a result not to get porridge instead of soup, it is necessary to keep proportions: use 200 grams of buckwheat for 4 liters of water.
- To make the soup broth clear and clean (in case the buckwheat doesn’t have a good wash), at the very beginning of cooking, the whole onion is lowered into the water, which is removed at the end of the cooking process.
- If you want to make the soup with buckwheat more fragrant, then before sending the cereal into the water, it is fried for a couple of minutes in a pan without oil.
- If the soup is cooked in meat broth (so that it does not turn out to be fat), then at the beginning of cooking a carrot and onion are placed in the pan.
- Buckwheat is cooked for 20 minutes. Moreover, it absorbs the liquid even when it is already swollen. Therefore, it must be added to the soup with potatoes.
- You can also boil the cereal in advance and add it to the soup at the end of cooking as soon as it is ready.
- Buckwheat - one of the few cereals, which is combined with a huge variety of products: meat, vegetables.
- It will be possible to improve the taste of the soup if, before serving, to put in it a spoonful of sour cream and greens.
Following these recommendations, you can taste a delicious soup with buckwheat.
Buckwheat soup - it can be delicious, regardlesson the simplicity of the ingredients. The benefits of such a dish are indisputable. It is suitable for children's menu, and for losing weight, and for the fasting. A versatile dish that can be cooked for a change in your diet.