Baking in the oven is one of the most commonways of cooking in Russian cuisine. The fish prepared by this method retains its useful properties. At the same time, the taste of the dish is revealed. In this article we will tell you how to cook fish in foil in several ways.
A variety of recipes for baked fish have their ownthe origin of the monasteries. After all, this dietary product has a mass of nutrients, it is very nutritious and at the same time it is easily absorbed by the body. Over time, recipes have been modernized, endured changes, but have not lost their authenticity and unique taste.
So, bake fish in foil in the oven according to the recipeHoly Trinity Sergius Lavra. To do this, let's take a fresh trout (whole or a piece), prepare it and lard it with slices of lemon. From the inside, sprinkle with flavorings. In the abdomen we put twigs of parsley, dill, sprinkle a little with olive oil. We wrap it in foil and send it to preheated to 180 degrees oven for 30-40 minutes. Approximately ten minutes before you take it out, open the foil on top, pat the fish with vegetable oil and bake until an appetizing crust forms. We serve trout with herbs and vegetables.
The next recipe is the fish in foil in the ovenin a monastic manner. Prepared carp rubbed with salt and pepper. We make transverse incisions and in each we put on a slice of lemon. On the foil, spread the parchment, smeared with olive oil (baking paper), and lay onions rings, and on them a fish. We cover with onions from above. All neatly wrapped in parchment and foil. We send in the heated up to 170 degrees. We bake fish in foil for forty minutes. At the end of this time, we open and let the carp turn brown. We serve on the table, decorated with greens and vegetable sliced.
Useful tips, which should be taken into account, so that the dish from the fish turned out to be successful:
- Bake fish in foil in the oven only fresh.Live is best killed by piercing the cerebellum. If you buy already killed, then be sure to pay attention to the gills. Their color should be red or burgundy color. In no event can you take fish with gray or blackened gills. Eyes should not be cloudy. Smell - only a characteristic fish. It is important that when pressing on the carcass did not appear dents.
- Fresh freshwater fish is much tastier than sea fish, but it loses its properties very quickly. Therefore, it is better to cook it right away, without freezing it.
- If we bake fish in foil in an oven in sour cream, then the base can not be lubricated with oil. Moreover, if the fish itself is fat (mackerel, dorado or from the breed of sturgeon), it will still release the juice.
- If you bake fish in foil in the oven to get a delicious golden crust, you need to open the foil about ten to twenty minutes before the end of cooking.
- To make the dish more aromatic and juicy, you can fill the internal cavity of the fish with herbs or vegetables: onions, tomatoes, bell peppers.